There is a requirement of about 5000 pilots every year around the world due to:
- Start up of new airlines
- Existing airlines expanding routes and operations
- Domestic Airlines going international and expanding the fleet
- Retirement of Commanders
- Promotion of First Officers and others
Further, airlines and air transport remains the most convenient and safest means of transport around the world. Due to the ever expanding economy and development of countries across the world, airlines have seen a growth and expansion unlike no other industry.
Similar to other flight training facilities across the globe, it becomes challenging for an academy to assure any guaranty of job with an airline or operator.
However, on completion of the professional pilot program flight training with Supreme Aviation, all Pilots achieve the Commercial Pilot’s Certificate/License.
This enables our candidates for following positions:
- First officer on aircrafts weighing less than 12500 lbs
- Second officer on aircrafts weighing more than 12500 lbs (Requires Type Rating)
- Commander or Pilot in Command (PIC) on Single Engine/Multi Engine aircrafts on which the training is received
- Candidates are requested to check with the Human Resource of the leading airlines of the world as well as domestic airlines in the candidates country, for vacancies and positions available for the cockpit crew.
Supreme Aviation promises to assist our candidates in the best possible way towards their recruitment.
Further, Supreme Aviation requests its candidates to email their resume with their desired position as the subject on firstname.lastname@example.org